Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Godfather
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
The Godfather

Privileges : Right-Hand
Group : NZA Enigma
Warns :
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25003

They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Empty
PostSubject: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 am

What's up ya'll.
You may call me The Godfather. Coolstroy people like Coob and Jon can call me Marc.

I speak German, English, French and then some more.

Jon forced me to join this forum. The font colors suck molecular D*ck and are hurting my eyes.

I am a member of the Sh*t SI forums and I'm an admin at jumponmushroom.com (we're opening 1st August, forums already open).

I do GFX, play all sorts of games, play football/soccer, read manga and rage at English dubbed Anime where the voice actors sound like retards on PCP having a wank.

I know a few peepz here, like Jon himself (nzfag), Coobie, Nao, blablabla.

Got a problem? Honestly, I don't give a Sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Privileges : Administrator
Group : NZA Justice
Warns :
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 126098

They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 am

Chuck your set up ya friggin' Filipino-German-OZY

AHAHAH
OZY.

You know you love me man.
Go through the walkthrough
Back to top Go down
http://nzanime.omgforum.net
The Godfather
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
The Godfather

Warns :
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 am

Bro.
I.
Don't.
HAVE.
A.
SET D:
Make me one <3
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am

Didn't you have one on SI?
Back to top Go down
Liime
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
Liime

Privileges : NZA East Building Moderator
Group : NZA Moderators
Warns :

Experience Points : 25147

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm

marc <3

hello my---- dude i didnt know you were german amg~

*ahem* welcome to NZA
Back to top Go down
Nao
Nao

Privileges : NZA Enigma Member
Warns :

Experience Points : 25135

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Yo! Welcome to the forums and enjoy~
Back to top Go down
http://naomayo.deviantart.com/
The Godfather
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
The Godfather

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 am

Nikki?
Nao?
omgz, this place might actually be worth something.
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 am

Cuz there's chicks and and not trollfags?
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
NZA Enigma Right-Hand
The Godfather

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 am

they arent just any chicks, aznboii.
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 am

Eh?

Wait wut.
Back to top Go down
Kona
Kona

Privileges : NZA Enigma Member
Warns :

Experience Points : 25044

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

hello The Godfather!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..   They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA Front Building :: Registration Office-
Jump to: