Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

Adobe After Effects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Applejuice
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
Applejuice

Privileges : Forum Moderator
Group : NZA Moderators/NZA Enigma
Warns :
Adobe After Effects Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Adobe After Effects Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25219

Adobe After Effects Empty
PostSubject: Adobe After Effects   Adobe After Effects I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Quote :

Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software published by Adobe Systems. Its main purpose is for film and video post-production.

Adobe After Effects is primarily used for creating motion graphics and visual effects. After Effects allows users to animate, alter, and composite media in 2D and 3D space with various built-in tools and third party plug-ins, as well as individual attention to variables like parallax and user-adjustable angle of observation.

After Effects and some non-linear editing systems (NLEs) are layer-oriented, meaning that each individual media object (video clip, audio clip, still image, etc.) occupies its own track. In contrast, other NLEs use a system where individual media objects can occupy the same track as long as they do not overlap in time. This track-oriented system is more suited for editing and can keep project files much more concise. The layer-oriented system that After Effects adopts is suited for extensive effects work and keyframing. Although other compositing packages—especially ones that employ tree or node workflows, such as Apple Shake—are better suited to manage large volumes of objects within a composite, After Effects is able to somewhat counter the clutter by selectively hiding layers (using the Shy switch) or by grouping them into pre-compositions.

The main interface consists of several panels (windows in versions prior to After Effects 7.0). Three of the most commonly used panels are the Project panel, the Composition panel, and the Timeline panel. The Project panel acts as a bin to import stills, video, and audio footage items. Footage items in the Project panel are used in the Timeline panel, where layer order and timing can be adjusted. The items visible at the current time marker are displayed in the Composition panel.
After Effects integrates with other Adobe software titles such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Encore, Flash, and third-party 3D programs like Cinema 4D.

Source: Wikipedia

How to make a muzzle flare in After Effects Cs*.

Example of what you can create in After Effects.

Thank you Freddiew:)

That´s just an example of action/shooting scenes, there is much more you can achieve using this program, you should look it up on youtube.

To get this awesome program you must buy it at the Adobe website. You can also find the Trial on that site.

If only there was a free download.. Wink PM WINK
Back to top Go down

Adobe After Effects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA Arts Building :: Media Studio :: Film & Animation :: Media Resources and Tutorials-
Jump to: