Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

Death of Family.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tfwtolly
tfwtolly

Privileges : NZA Enigma Member
Group : NZA Enigma
Warns :
Death of Family. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Death of Family. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25251

Death of Family. Empty
PostSubject: Death of Family.   Death of Family. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 am

Well today the closest thing I ever had to a grandpa died. I'm feeling pretty shitty.
He had a stroke about 2 years ago and we have constantly tried to visit him since.
The last few visits it finally seemed like he was starting to recover. He was 82 though
and he lived a good long life. He always helped my family out. He even stopped my brother
failing his HSC (He was a maths professor and he trained my bro. He was my dad's stepdad.
I never knew any of my other grandparents they died before I could remember.

Anyway though I could post this here cause there a no trolls or dickheads.

Has anyone close to you ever died? If so how did you deal with it?
If not think of someone close to you then think of how much it would hurt to loose them.
Back to top Go down
Eredale
-- NZA Gensokyo Leader --
Eredale

Privileges : Forum Editor/Global Moderator
Group : Forum Editor
Warns :
Death of Family. Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Death of Family. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25414
Location : Mostly at the Scarlet Devil Mansion... oh the red tea

Death of Family. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Family.   Death of Family. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Yeah dude... things happen

I lost my grandparents from mother's line - I feel sad for my mom, since she has no parents now. The grandmother died first when I was still in middle school - I was too small back then, so I wasn't very affected. They didn't take me to the funeral even, since I didn't want to.

Then my grandpa died - that was this winter. He also had problems with his heart, so he started to live with us, because my mom had to take care of him. So one day he just... dropped unconsious - probably a heart attack again. In an hour, he was dead. That was a sad time - I was at my mom's side, so she could hold on to me. I wasn't sad though - granpa's last unaccomplished goal in life, after making a good life for his children, was to live for 70 years, and his 70th birthday was last November. He accomplished his life, and deserved his rest, so there was no reason for feeling sad.

So if he had a good life... there's no reason to feel sad for him - everyone has to go eventually. It's like crying over a rain that you cannot stop.
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Privileges : Administrator
Group : NZA Justice
Warns :
Death of Family. Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Death of Family. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 126208

Death of Family. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Family.   Death of Family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 am

Closest to me?
My grandad and grandma in my father's side, I guess.
It's been a while now...
Back to top Go down
http://nzanime.omgforum.net
Nao
Nao

Privileges : NZA Enigma Member
Group : NZA Enigma
Warns :
Death of Family. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Death of Family. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25245

Death of Family. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Family.   Death of Family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm

My closest death was of my great-g.ma. She died of lung cancer years ago. It might have been a while ago, but I still can't get over that death. We were really close, and I would visit her every weekend. So yeah, I don't know if I'll ever get over it, though I hope to.
Back to top Go down
http://naomayo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Death of Family. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Family.   Death of Family. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of Family.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA South Building :: NZA Lounge-
Jump to: