Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

Armageddon Expo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Privileges : Administrator
Group : NZA Justice
Warns :
Armageddon Expo Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Armageddon Expo Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 126248

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Armageddon Expo Content-poster-auckland

Site wrote:
Welcome to the Auckland 2010 Armageddon expo, our largest event EVER!

UPDATE - Ben Browder has had to return home unexpectedly due to a family emergancy (see here for details)

UPDATE - RAVEN unable to attend (see here for details)

Event schedule has been updated, with the AMV now on the main stage at 1pm Sunday and some minor guest panell changes

SPECIAL NOTE - just posted a message on the event forums regarding guest changes and announcements HERE

But to simplify Guests that are UNABLE to attend are LEXA DOIG, Ron Marz, Dan Green, Daniel Cudmore, Kristanna Loken, Corin Nemec, Nana Visitor and Kane Hodder. NEW GUESTS just announced include Torri Higginson and Ben Browder

We are very excited to announce that Farscape and Stargate SG1 star BEN BROWDER will be joining us at this years armageddon expo

A special screening of Paul McGanns film 'Withnail and I' in Auckland on friday oct 22nd pm, check it out http://bit.ly/ceZKEH

We're very pleased to announce some special guests for book signings at the Weta Booth!Saturday 11-1: Greg BroadmoreThe Art of District 9: Weta Workshop | White Cloud Worlds | VICTORY | Dr Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus DirectorySaturday 11-1: Paul Tobin, Dylan Coburn, Claire Hackett, Nick KellerWhite Cloud WorldsSaturday 2-3.30: Greg BroadmoreThe Art of District 9: Weta Workshop | White Cloud Worlds | VICTORY | Dr Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus DirectorySaturday 3-5pm: Paul Tobin, Claire Hackett, Nick KellerWhite Cloud WorldsSunday 11-1: Paul Tobin, Claire HackettWhite Cloud WorldsSunday 3-5pm: Paul Tobin, Claire HackettWhite Cloud WorldsWe're very pleased to announce some special guests for book signings at the Weta Booth!
Saturday 11-1: Greg Broadmore - The Art of District 9: Weta Workshop | White Cloud Worlds | VICTORY | Dr Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus Directory
Saturday 11-1: Paul Tobin, Dylan Coburn, Claire Hackett, Nick Keller - White Cloud Worlds
Saturday 2-3.30: Greg Broadmore - The Art of District 9: Weta Workshop | White Cloud Worlds | VICTORY | Dr Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus Directory
Saturday 3-5pm: Paul Tobin, Claire Hackett, Nick Keller - White Cloud Worlds
Sunday 11-1: Paul Tobin, Claire Hackett - White Cloud Worlds
Sunday 3-5pm: Paul Tobin, Claire Hackett - White Cloud Worlds

Taking the entire ASB Showground’s in Greenlane, the event will cover all six halls, the Logan Campbell centre and a huge outside area, with wall to wall events, entertainment, activities and fun from 9am to 6pm all three days of Labour weekend (October 23-25th).

ALL NEW events for this year’s expo include – Paintball Arena, National Skateboarding championships, LAN event, Larger Amusement rides, the Armageddon Burning Man and Fireworks display, more stands and exhibitors than ever before and much more!

Make sure you check out the various contests and activities around the event including (to name a few) the incredible Playstation area, Live wrestling, Music performances, animation screenings, Eating contests, Chocolate Hunt, Trading Card tournaments, Animation stars signing FREE, Comics and Collectibles stores, Giveaways and gaming, celebrity panels, Cosplay costume events and more!

Make sure you check out the international celebrities attending the event including Michael Shanks (Stargate SG1), Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens), Ben Browder (Farscape & Stargate SG1), Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann (Doctor Who) and many others, all signing autographs (fee applies) and attending main stage panels.

Animation guests include Super star John DiMaggio, the voice of Bender in Futurama, Vic Mignogna, the voice of Edward Elric in Full Metal Alchemist, Bill Farmer, the voice of Goofy and Pluto and many others, all signing free at the event for you and the kids.

This will be the ULTIMATE Armageddon event and THE Entertainment event of 2010, make sure you don’t miss out!

Tickets are available at the door or pre-purchase them NOW at www.iticket.co.nz and avoid the ques.

There will be double the ticketing staff at the doors to enter the event this year to avoid any long delays in entry, additionally we will be opening the Outer doors of the event at 7am on Saturday and 8am on Sun/Mon to speed along entry to the expo.

Tickets are also on sale for the VIP cocktail party ($65.00 each) with all the expo celebrity guests as well as the Charity Masquerade Ball (tickets only $5.00) with anime singers and ending in the giant burning man fireworks display, tickets are available from www.iticket.co.nz now.

Expo Hours are 9am to 6pm all three days

Check out the banners above for specific details on guests, events and activities taking place at the show.

Anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
http://nzanime.omgforum.net
meingottey
-- NZA Enigma Leader --
-- NZA Enigma Leader --
meingottey

Privileges : NZA Enigma Leader
Group : NZA Enigma
Warns :

Experience Points : 25320

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

where does it take place?
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 am

Auckland, Greenlane, ASB Showgrounds at this time of the year. It also has shows in Christchurch and Wellington during another time of the year I think
Back to top Go down
meingottey
-- NZA Enigma Leader --
-- NZA Enigma Leader --
meingottey

Warns :

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm

not mah range
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 am

Judging from you location...
HMPH!
Back to top Go down
meingottey
-- NZA Enigma Leader --
-- NZA Enigma Leader --
meingottey

Warns :

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 pm

stop assing jon! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armageddon Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Expo   Armageddon Expo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armageddon Expo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA South Building :: NZA Lounge-
Jump to: