Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

Tomorrow when the war began.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROFLCOPTER
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
ROFLCOPTER

Privileges : Mod Of DotA (MoD)
Group : Gensokyo
DotA Forum Admin.
Warns :
Tomorrow when the war began. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Tomorrow when the war began. Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25836

Tomorrow when the war began. Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow when the war began.   Tomorrow when the war began. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:53 am

Tomorrow When The war Began.
September 2nd release in NZ
(Don't know about USA or other places)

Went to see it today.

*CONTAINS SPOILERS (hence spoilers >.<)*

ABOUT.
Spoiler:

TRAILER.
Spoiler:

REVIEW.

I went into the cinema with the thought that it would be slow like the book but came out loving the movie, wanting to see it again! It was fantastic the actors in this movie where incredible, they felt so real and made you feel like you where involved with the story. It was pretty loud at some points of the film i.e gunshots, but overall was really well thought out.
I was disappointed in the ending as it is really getting into it. Would love to see the 2nd book of the "Tomorrow" series adapted into a film. 8 / 10

Back to top Go down
http://dota.forumotion.co.nz

Tomorrow when the war began.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA West Building :: TV, Movies & Videos Department-
Jump to: