Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eredale
-- NZA Gensokyo Leader --
Eredale

Privileges : Forum Editor/Global Moderator
Group : Forum Editor
Warns :
//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25414
Location : Mostly at the Scarlet Devil Mansion... oh the red tea

//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Empty
PostSubject: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am

This trip to Japan just HAD to go wrong. When they offered a walk around the mountains, you wanted to refuse, but since all the others were in, you decided to go along with them, and go there too. But NO, instead of just living through a day of walking around some oversized hills, you somehow managed to even get lost in there. Well, they said that lots of people get lost here because they wander away from their guides, but you were probably too bored to note that... So, having no choice other than just following the path theey might have taken, you set off.

Soon you notice some familiar trees - this may just be the right path... you start to walk faster, and in a moment you see... the same trees? What. Ok ok, let's take the totally different path and go backwards. You turn around and as you lift your leg to make a step, you freeze in astonishment.

//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ 436838.380ff6ad

What the hell?

Was that even here before?

But forgetting the surprise, you realize that there may be someone at the shrine (well, that's where gates and stairs usually lead to) to help you find your way. As you climb up the ancient stairs, you reach the top of the hill, and there... something white suddenly falls on your face. It's cold... snow? But it's not the snow season yet... and oh. The shrine is deserted. That's just totally perf~
Spoiler:

That girl~!!

She wasn't here a moment ago...

She's not a ghost, right? Although... wearing a shrine maiden dress... at a deserted shrine...

Ok, whatever, I'll just ask her. Just like that. This wouldn't get any worse, right?

So you walk to her, and say:

- Um, excuse me... can I ask you something?

The girl tuned around. She doesn't seem pretty ghostly...

- Yes, what is it?
- Do you know what is this place?
- Wha~ Of course I know - that's my shrine. And why are you asking - I thought every person in this world knows this shrine, since it's the only normal one.

- Well... sad to disappoint you, but it looks kind of... deserted, I think.
- Don't speak nonsense, I do daily cleaning and care about the house. I mean just lo~

She turned around to show me how cool her shrine is, but... she's surprised it's deserted? That doesn't make sense.

- Oh wow. Looks like someone's messing with the boundaries again. And this snow... damn celestials. So I got thrown out here, huh... listen up, you. This is the Great Hakurei Shrine in the real world. Jeez, people totally forgot about it, what a mess...
- Wait wait, you said "in the real world"?
- Yeah. Want to see the other side?
- What?
- Oh right, we were sealed more than a century ago... of course you wouldn't know... ok then. Watch this.

The girl made a swift jesture with her hand, and a paper charm appeared between her fingers.

- I, Reimu Hakurei, the head priestess of the Great Hakurei Shrine, order - Hakurei Barrier, open!

Just like in the movies, a wall of glowing golden buddhist scripture appeared in front of her, with a huge ying-yang symbol in the center. Suddenly, a person jumped out of the wall, appearing like an illusionist, in a split second.

- What's up, Reimu, why's the barrier open?
- Look, we have a guest.

We both looked at you - Reimu, and me. I still felt uncomfortable after jumping out of the barrier like that, but I gathered myself, and spoke again...

(("Gensokyo" is a group focused around anime/manga/game discussion and roleplaying. In here, you can get help with anime or games, learn how to roleplay, and of course be a part of the community, gaining the benefits of being in a usergroup, making the soon coming Group Contests open for you! We opened only now, and are gathering new members, so every nice person, who likes anime or gaming is welcome. To apply, post here or send me a PM.))

...and I finished my speech.

- Now, answer me - do you wish to enter?
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTER
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
ROFLCOPTER

Privileges : Mod Of DotA (MoD)
Group : Gensokyo
DotA Forum Admin.
Warns :
//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 25836

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I wanna join this is probly the only group i can join cos Yush wont let me make mii own Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dota.forumotion.co.nz
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Privileges : Administrator
Group : NZA Justice
Warns :
//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 126208

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

ROFLCOPTER wrote:
I wanna join this is probly the only group i can join cos Yush wont let me make mii own Sad

Why should I
There are plenty of reasons against you
Back to top Go down
http://nzanime.omgforum.net
ROFLCOPTER
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
ROFLCOPTER

DotA Forum Admin.
Warns :
//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:22 am

yea i know Razz
Requirements?
if so what are they?
Back to top Go down
Eredale
Eredale

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 am

Hrm, I'll let you in for now I guess
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTER
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
ROFLCOPTER

DotA Forum Admin.
Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Thx btw do you have any requirements?
Back to top Go down
Eredale
Eredale

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 am

Requirements are obvious - if someone wants to enter this group, he must like anime/manga/games, which is the reason why he'd want to
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTER
-- Moderator --
-- Moderator --
ROFLCOPTER

DotA Forum Admin.
Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 am

ohk thanks
Back to top Go down
Hayleyzball
Hayleyzball

Privileges : Gensokyo inhabitant
Warns :

Experience Points : 25269

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 pm

I would like to meet Marisa, can I?
Back to top Go down
Eredale
Eredale

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:42 pm

We can arrange a meeting, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Hayleyzball
Hayleyzball

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 pm

In Gensokyo?
Kidnap me plz lol (=D
Back to top Go down
Eredale
Eredale

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Only if you are sure you want to leave Enigma for this
Back to top Go down
Hayleyzball
Hayleyzball

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Do u think enigma is better than Gensokyo? =D
There is only one good choice xD
Back to top Go down
Eredale
Eredale

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Well then. After your name becomes blue, I shall let you in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\   //Hakurei Shrine, real world\\ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

//Hakurei Shrine, real world\\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA South Building :: Group Enlistment Board-
Jump to: