Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

What is Cat Shit One?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Privileges : Administrator
Group : NZA Justice
Warns :
What is Cat Shit One? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3What is Cat Shit One? Right_bar_bleue

Experience Points : 126103

What is Cat Shit One? Empty
PostSubject: What is Cat Shit One?   What is Cat Shit One? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 am

What is Cat Shit One? 14019

Synopsis:
This bold account follows the brave exploits of Sergeant "Packy" Perkins and his unit... of rabbits! Join Packy and Private "Bota" Botasky as they resolve an Iranian hostage crisis. Watch these commando-style bunnies through an anthropomorphic lens as events unfold and violence erupts.

Characters:
Botasky -
What is Cat Shit One? 95376

'Packy' Perkins -
What is Cat Shit One? 95377

Alternative Titles
Synonyms: Cat Sh*t One: The Animated Series, Apocalypse Meow
Japanese: キャットシットワン

Information
Type: ONA
Episodes: 12
Aired: Jul 17, 2010 to ?
Producers: Studio Anima, International Digital Artist Inc.
Genres: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Military
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: None

Statistics (Changes most of the time)
Score: 8.151 (scored by 1139 users)
Ranked: #2752
Popularity: #1193
Members: 4,260
Favorites: 18

Last edited by Yush on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nzanime.omgforum.net
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :
What is Cat Shit One? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3What is Cat Shit One? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What is Cat Shit One?   What is Cat Shit One? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 am

Reviews:
By 'DrChristmas'
Mercenary Wabbits. That is what this show is.

And it is AWESOME.

Cute, fluffy bunnies represent the american (a somewhat obscure japanese pun. Rabbit in japanese is "Usagi" U.S.A G.I) decked out in full tactiCOOL gear fighting camels, representing arabs.

It works suprisingly well and I would recommend it to all my friends.

The CG in this show is absolutely stunning. Honestly, it blew me away how detailed EVERYTHING is. From the rabbits down to the guns. The designs are impeccable as are the tactics portrayed. No complaints here at all. Worth noting is the "camera" effects it achieves, Very impressive.

The sounds as well are superb, with my only gripe being a fairly minor one, that of the misrepresentation of how effective suppressors are at muffling gunshots. But, it's such a common mistake it doesn't really detract at all. The voices fit perfectly, the guns are accurate and all is well.

The characters are all fine and believable. You know...as far as tactical rabbits go anyway.

Go ahead and watch it, you won't regret it.

10/10

By NoFluxes:
Rabbits at war, the idea is very original I've never seen anything so awesome lol. I thought this anime was going to be a joke because of the name, but man I was real surprised. The action is so intense and enjoyable, but its quite predictable.

The art surprised me by how beautiful the CG was, everything is so detailed and flawless. Another quality I liked was how they didn't rely on blood spilling out all over the place and they could have done that if they wanted to.

The sound was epic, the music adds to the drama and I love the sounds of the explosions and gunshots.

Best anime of the season no doubt, I recommend it to anyone, but mostly if you're into war.
Back to top Go down
Laurens
Laurens

Privileges : None
Group : N/A
Warns :

Experience Points : 25061

PostSubject: Re: What is Cat Shit One?   What is Cat Shit One? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 pm

any download links?
Back to top Go down
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~
Yush

Warns :

PostSubject: Re: What is Cat Shit One?   What is Cat Shit One? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 am

Just look it up on animea.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Cat Shit One?   What is Cat Shit One? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Cat Shit One?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous Sector :: The old, old pile of stuff.-
Jump to: